S’mores Campfire Coffee Latte
Creating these delicious S’mores Coffee Lattes is quite easy! First, crush your graham crackers and place them on a plate. On another plate, spoon out a thin circle of honey. Invert your mug and circle the rim around the honey, and then into the graham.
Next, make your coffee and add steamed milk. If you want, add a shot of espresso, but I skipped that part. I’m all about convenience – especially while camping. I always keep instant coffee in my camping box, Folgers instant coffee to be exact.
To truly make this a s’mores play, you need chocolate and marshmallow, right? Well on our camping trip, I brought a tray of brownies I made at home. In those brownies (just a gluten-free box I had on hand) I put in a few pieces of marshmallow. At the campsite, I cut the brownies into little squares, as well as our marshmallows and created skewers!
How cute do these skewers look with the toasted marshmallow on top and the fresh on the bottom? You could certainly do this with chocolate, but I say go all the way and use brownie!
Folgers Instant coffee makes camping with coffee SO much easier, but it works for home too when you just don’t have the time to brew a pot — or maybe you don’t want a whole pot, but rather just a half cup! Instant Coffee gives you choices! Check out more Folgers Recipes!
how do you take your coffee?
S’mores Coffee Latte
- 8 oz brewed Folgers Instant coffee
- 2 oz heated milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- crushed graham crackers
- skewered marshmallow and brownie bite
- espresso (optional)
- Place honey in a thin circle on a plate. Do the same with the graham crackers on another plate. Invert coffee mug and press into the honey, then press into graham cracker crumbs.
- Fill mug with coffee. Add heated milk and cocoa powder and stir. Add espresso shot if desired.
- Garnish with marshmallow/brownie skewer. Serve immediately.