“Vintagy, yet fresh. Hip, yet humble.” These are the phrases Katie and Ginny, sisters and creators of Vintage Rose Wraps, use when discussing their amazing line of vintage inspired headbands! Vintage Rose Wraps have married two of my favorite things, vintage and a headband, which created a new staple for my wardrobe!
I’m always on the search for a great accessory to give my “mommy wardrobe” some pizazz. I wear some type of headband to keep the hair out of my face almost daily. Whether I’m working, at the gym, or making dinner, why not wear a headband that is going to add a pop of color & fun to my outfit?!
The construction of these shabby chic headbands make it so easy to put on. You can tie it as tight or loose as you want, so that it will be comfortable & stay put too! There is nothing worse than a headband that won’t stay on! They also come in any color under the sun and you are able to search for the perfect headband by color!
Starting at just $16 a headband be sure to pick up a few for yourself, your daughter, and your girl friends! I can’t wait to surprise my girl friends with a few headbands on our weekend beach trip!
Vintage Rose Wraps is giving away to one lucky winner a $50 gift for use on anything in their store!
Just comment here with which Vintage Rose Wrap you like best.
EXTRA ENTRIES: Please leave a comment for every extra entry you complete
1. Blog about this Giveaway (4 entries)
2. Grab our button and place on your website/blog (2 entries)
3. Subscribe to our Site (right sidebar of home page)
4. Join us on Google Friend Connect (right sidebar of home page)
5. Follow us on Twitter
6. Tweet this Giveaway (once a day)
7. Like our Facebook Fan group
8. Link this Giveaway in Facebook
9. Follow us on Networked Blogs via Facebook
10. Vote for ITKM in any (or all) of the “click and vote” options (right sidebar of home page)
11. Like Vintage Rose Wraps on Facebook
Contest ends September 10, 2011 at Midnight PST. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and emailed.
Special thanks to Vintage Rose Wraps for providing samples for review purposes.