5 Mother’s Day Gifts at Desert Hills Premium Outlets
This post is sponsored by Desert Hills Premium Outlets. Thank you for supporting ITKM and the brands I love.
Back when we lived in Los Angeles, I’d make the trip out to Palm Springs as often as possible – not just for the sunshine and poolside cocktails, but also to drain my bank account at Desert Hills Premium Outlets in Cabazon, CA. Now that I live in the Coachella Valley, I can shop whenever I want – and that is a major perk of being a local!
I took a trip up the outlets this week to see what Mother’s Day gift options I could find. They have it all from clothing and accessories to makeup, perfume and home décor. Here are my top choices for Mother’s Day based on my finds at the outlets:
- bright spring accessories. Help mom be a stand-out this spring with a new, bright accessory for the spring/summer season. I found handbags, wallets, shoes and other accessories in a rainbow of colors that pop like these neon bags at Diane von Furstenberg and these yellow and blue gems at Tory Burch.
- light, feminine fragrances. Put the woodsy, musky perfumes away! Spring and summer call for fruity, floral and feminine fragrances. Find them at the awesome beauty stores like the Luxury Beauty Store, Fragrance Outlet and The Cosmetics Company Store. Don’t forget to check your favorite clothing designers for their signature fragrances.
- conversation pieces. Every season, I like to pick a few pieces, clothing or accessories, that are phenomenally unique and cool. I couldn’t resist these shoes and accessories at Alice & Olivia by Stacey Bendet, a raging shopping obsession of mine!
- pink everything. When I think of spring and Mother’s Day, I instantly think of pink – pink roses, pink perfume, pink dress. Pink is everywhere at the outlets right now, some favorite gift options of mine being pink bathing suits (tis the season!) and pink wrap dresses (that every woman should have in her closet).
- gift cards and lunch. Not sure what to buy for the mother in your life, or don’t trust your husband’s taste to pick our your gifts? Gift cards! Purchase individual store gift cards or a Simon Gift Card that works all over the shopping center! What a fabulous gift that literally every mother would love. Another idea? Take mom to lunch. Our favorite place to grab lunch is Blaze Pizza. If you are a fan of sophisticated topping combinations and crispy thin pizza, this is your spot!
Desert Hills Premium Outlets wants to help us shoppers looking for the perfect Mother’s Day gifts. Brand ambassadors will be stationed throughout the center from April 29 – May 1 and then again from May 6 – May 8 from noon to 4 p.m. They will be there for help, advice and also will be handing out deals and complimentary gifts!! Shoppers can also treat mom to a complimentary personal shopping experience to ensure mom looks fabulous on her special day.